- Classes are informal.
- All ages are welcome in all classes!
- Classes are located on the lower level.
- Presenters come from the class, congregation or wider community.
- Discussions focus on a variety of topics.
- Open Space topics/speaker information is included in the bulletin each Sun
|Builders-Seekers||Age range 60’s and beyond||Rm B1|
|Open Space Groups||Intergenerational||As listed in bulletin.|
Children and Youth Classes
- Classes are offered during the school year (mid-August through May).
- Classes are located in upper level of the education wing.
- Jr. High and Sr. High classes are located in lower level.
- Singing time for ages 2 through 5th grade, after the Worship Service, before classes begin.
|Nursery Care||Children through 2 years||Nursery Rm|
|Early Childhood||3-4 years||Rm 7|
|Preschool/Kindergarten||Age 4 – Grade 1||Rm 6|
|Middlers||Grade 2- 4||Rm 9|
|Jr. High||5th-8th Grades||Rm B6|
|Sr. High||9th-12th Grades||Rm B5|