What we Offer….
- Small teacher to child ratios.3’s: 1-8 (max)
- 4’s 1:10 (max)
- Activities which encourage curiosity and self-awareness.
- Lead teachers with degrees in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education.
- Serving children with special needs through cooperation with Elkhart County Special Education Cooperation (ECSEC).
- Speech Screening.
- An experience-based curriculum with topics covering: The Farm, Community Helpers, Music, Pets.
- Tools of the Mind curriculum for 4 year old classes.
- Rich art experiences emphasizing the child’s creativity: collages, painting, drawing.
- Field trips that correspond to units of study.
- Opportunities for children to develop self-confidence through playing and sharing with other children. Practice using acceptable expressions of feelings.
- Classroom activities which include parents or grandparents sharing their interests
- Annual Mother’s Night, Father’s Night, and Spring program.
- Parent/Teacher conferences as well as informal sharing with teachers at pick-up time
- Monthly newsletter
- Classrooms designed to encourage discovery and exploration through a variety of interest centers.
- Spacious recreation room for large motor development and play
- Beautiful fenced in playground for outdoor play