Eighth Street Preschool: Cornerstone of Discovery and Growth
Eighth Street Preschool is a service of Eighth Street Mennonite Church and shares values consistent with the Mennonite Church. Eighth Street Preschool emphasizes discovery learning and social interactions developmentally appropriate for 3-5 year olds. We believe all children can learn and grow in a safe and inclusive environment.
School Year Details
- End of August – end of May
- 3-year olds: : Tuesday & Thursday 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- 4-year olds: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9:00-11:30 am or
- Extended day, 9:00-1:30 pm
- To register or receive more information, call 533-6720 or email email@example.com, beginning March onward.
- Children need to be 3 or 4 by August 1, and potty trained.
- A nonrefundable registration fee of $30 is required to hold a child’s place.
- Scholarships are available, information is given upon request.
- For tuition information, call or email the office.
- Spanish translation is available
What will my child do at preschool on a typical day?
Our day begins with group circle time which includes sharing, reading, singing and exploring a theme-based curriculum. Each day children participate in learning centers such as art, manipulatives, toys, dramatic play and block building. Our day also includes a time for snack and large motor activities where children play outside or in the activity center. The 4year old classes use Tools of the Mind curriculum.
Eighth Street Preschool
602 S. 8th St.
Goshen, IN 46526
Ph. (574) 533-6720