Preschool General Information
Eighth Street Preschool is a service of Eighth Street Mennonite Church and shares values consistent with the Mennonite Church. Eighth Street Preschool emphasizes discovery learning and social interactions developmentally appropriate for 3-5 year-olds. We believe all children can learn and grow in a safe and inclusive environment.
School Year Details
- End of August – end of May
- 3-year olds: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- 4-year olds: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 8:30-11:30 am or
- Extended day: 8:30-1:30 pm
- To register or receive more information for the upcoming year, call 533-6720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, beginning in March.
- Children need to be 3 or 4 by August 1, and potty trained.
- A nonrefundable registration fee of $30 is required to hold a child’s place.
- Scholarships are available and information is given upon request.
- For tuition information, call or email the office.
- Spanish translation is available.
What will my child do at preschool on a typical day?
Our day begins with group circle time which includes sharing, reading, singing and exploring a theme-based curriculum. Each day children participate in learning centers such as art, manipulatives, toys, dramatic play and block building. Our day also includes a time for snack and large motor activities where children play outside or in the activity center. The 4-year-old classes use Tools of the Mind curriculum.
Eighth Street Preschool
602 S. 8th St.
Goshen, IN 46526
Phone: (574) 533-6720