Second Hour (11:00am-11:45am)
- Classes are informal.
- All ages are welcome in all classes!
- Classes are located on the lower level.
- Presenters come from the class, congregation or wider community.
- Discussions focus on a variety of topics.
|Coffee & Conversation:||Meeting Room|
Children and Youth Classes
- Classes use the Shine curriculum & are offered during the school year (August through May).
- Classes are located in upper level of the education wing.
- Jr. High and Sr. High classes are located in lower level.
- Singing time is for ages 2 – 3rd grade & begins after the Worship Service, before classes begin.
|Nursery Care||Children through 2 years||Nursery Rm|
|Early Childhood||3-4 years||Rm 7|
|Preschool/Kindergarten||Age 4 – Grade 1||Rm 9|
|Middlers||Grade 2- 4||Rm 5|
|Jr. High||5th-8th Grades||Rm B6|
|Sr. High||9th-12th Grades||Rm B5|