During Eighth Street Mennonite Church’s centennial year, short essays on the congregation’s history appeared in the monthly Messenger newsletter. Additional essays will be added throughout 2013. A richly detailed History of the Eighth Street Mennonite Church, 1913-1978 (1987) by Rachel W. Kreider, is available in the church library.
- Mennonites in Goshen before 1913
- Eighth Street Roots, 1892-1913
- From Fifth Street to Eighth Street, 1913-1920
- The Turbulent 1920s
- Progressive Mennonites, 1920s-1960s
- The Spiritual Journey of Robert Friedmann
- Marking the Eighth Street Centennial: Did You Know That …?
- Eighth Street Mennonites in War and Peace
- Music at Eighth Street Mennonite Church
- The White Gift and The Window